Soia & Kyo
soia & kyo karelle light down jacket
With its slim fit and mid-length cut, the KARELLE by SOIA & KYO is a stylish sustainable lightweight puffer coat made with RDS certified down and a 100% recycled water-repellent nylon shell. The asymmetrical closure creates a flattering silhouette while the oversized wrap hood offers a warm escape from the cold winter weather.
- Above knee length
- SAB 2-way black oxidized metal zipper front closure
- In-seam pockets with YKK invisible zipper closure
- Up to -5°C / 23°F
- RDS certified
- Fill power of 700+
- 100% recycled shell fabric
- Down proof
- The model is 5'9" / 175 cm and wears a size XL
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 36'' / 91 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% down, 10% feathers.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.
Faded Soul Lifetime Membership - A small investment for a lifetime of savings.
With the Faded Soul Lifetime Membership you get:
- 5% store-wide membership discount, including sale items
- Exclusive members-only, limited-time discounts & offers
- No annual fees
- No physical card or codes to remember, your membership is linked to your account, and discounts will automatically be applied to every eligible product in your cart
- IMPORTANT - WHEN PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP, YOU MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT AT CHECK OUT. IF YOU CHECK OUT AS A GUEST, THE MEMBERSHIP WILL NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU.
Shipping & Returns
Free ground shipping on all orders to Canada and the U.S over $100
Faded Soul is proud to offer free returns to our Canadian customers, on all return eligible items. For more details view our Returns & Exchange Policy.
All sale items reduced 40% or more, and all Special Order items are FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, unexpected delays may occur at various points along the fulfilment and shipping process, and these may cause some delay in the delivery of your order. These delays are beyond our control, we apologise for the inconvenience and want to thank you for your continued support and patience.
All delivery times are based on Canada Post guidelines and are approximate. In most cases these dates will be accurate, however there may be exceptions. We do make every reasonable effort to deliver within the estimated timeline and therefore cannot be responsible for delivery delays beyond our control (including but not limited to delays at international borders, delays caused by weather, etc.). If the purchased item or items are refused by the purchaser or undeliverable and returned to us by the courier you will be charged the actual shipping fees both to and from (not according to the below table). The price of the item will be credited once we receive the item.
All orders placed from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM will be shipped within 48 hours. Orders placed on either Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday.
All shipping services provide a tracking number and insurance for the value of your package.
Shipping within Canada:
- Ground - 3 to 5 business days
- Expresspost - 2 to 3 business days
- Priority Courier --1 to 2 business days
Shipping to the US:
- Ground - 5 to 10 business days ($0.00)
- Expresspost USA -- 3 to 5 business days
- Flat Rate ($59.95) - 5 to 10 business days
For purchases outside of Canada, you should consult the customs legislations of your country. For U.S. residents, please refer to the U.S. customs website: www.cbp.gov for more information about the customs regulations.
We do not take responsibility for any customs fees or other issues related to international shipments.
Refusal of Delivery:
If you refuse your order at your door, it will be returned to our warehouse in Thunder Bay. The fees associated with the return delivery and an additional $15 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. The same outcome will occur to packages that are either undeliverable because no one is home during the multiple delivery attempts or the package is not picked up from the courier after a certain number of days. If you have decided you do not want the items you have ordered, please follow our stress free returns policy to avoid these charges.
Incorrect Address Information
Faded Soul is not responsible for parcels delivered to a faulty or incomplete address due to a customer's mistake. If these parcels are returned to our warehouse in Thunder Bay, the fees associated with the return delivery and an additional $15 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. If the parcel is not returned to us, no refund will be issued.
WE SHIP GLOBALLY
To countries including: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Korea, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Puerto Rico, South Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA ** If you don't see your country listed here please contact us for details and options**
Return requests should be made at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your item is eligible for a return, you may request a return label within 30 days from the date you receive your order. Any requests made after 30 days will not be accepted. We will not accept return of goods that have been worn, washed altered in any way or do not have the original tags and packaging (if applicable). Face masks, hats, and underwear are not eligible for a return.