The Mackage Vena, Isabel and Kay - Stylish and Functional
The Mackage company designs are right on top of the fashion’s world’s frontlines. Their exquisite structured and detailed jackets are a leading edge of the trendy military-type fashions. Their focus is outerwear for men and women. They have been so successful that they are actually a favorite among today’s celebrities. Mackage coats are definitely considered high fashion.
Mackage was established in 2000 and founded by two native Canadian friends, Evan and Elisa. The name of the company was formed by accident. It was a result of the mispronunciation of the French word “maquillage”. The meaning of this word was makeup. They have expanded throughout the world with many stores selling their brand.
Are you prepared for winter? A warm but stylish coat is the best way to get ready for those bitter cold days of winter. Be both warm and gorgeous this winter with a Mackage Vena, Isabel, or Kay jacket.
You will cherish the sleeves and trim of the dreamy soft leather highlighting this wool blend Mackage Vena coat. The contemporary look of this jacket is completed with a collar looking oversized hood. You can wear this jacket with or without the removable hood. Its comfort and fit is superior due to the knit panels under the sleeves.
The look is enhanced with leather trim on its convertible collar and leather welt pockets in front. An asymmetric leather trimmed front zipper is a most unique detail of the jacket. The tailored, modern design makes this piece versatile to fit any occasion. A finishing detail establishing the Mackage creation is the company logo on the back neck. This piece is definitely universally fashionable.
There are several quality features of this jacket.
• The jacket’s sleeves are genuine leather and all its trim is genuine leather
• You can wear the jacket with or without the hood since it is easily zipped off
• The jacket measures 31 inches in length from the shoulder to hem
• It is fully lined
• It is made of 70 percent wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent nylon and genuine leather
The Mackage Isabel is very elegant. It's fabricated in a heavenly, soft cashmere-wool felt and accented with touches of leather and illustrious shearling.
A luxurious appeal is made from a detachable fur collar and an optional, in-style leather belt. The off-center zip closure and hip slit pockets trimmed with leather create an attractive, modern style. The coziness comes from the luxurious, shearling cuffs lined with fur finish off the long sleeves.
Mackage modern style collection
Exquisite highlights of this Mackage Isabel jacket make this fashionable piece outstanding.
• The Toscana shearling, sheep fur collar is removable
• The collar is layered and has a button closure
• The coat has a knit zipper vest
• The A-line silhouette forms a sleek appearance.
• The sheep fur collar easily transforms into a funnel neck
• Sleeves are adorned with leather, fur and suede trim
• Asymmetric two-way zipper is trimmed with leather
• Slash pockets at hip are trimmed with leather
• The leather belt has belt loops
• Sleeves have cuffs that are shearling and leather with fur lining
• The coat is fully lined with a polyester-spandex lining
• From shoulder to hem the coat measures 42 inches
• The shell is made of 70 percent wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent cashmere
• All trim is genuine leather
• Pockets are fleece lined
• Should be dry cleaned by a leather, fur specialist
• Italian fabric is imported
• Origin of the fur is Turkey
Customers who have purchased the Mackage Isabel coat are highly satisfied with their purchase. One woman loved the jade color. She explained that the jade color brought out the black details. She described the quality as amazing and was thrilled with the sophisticated design. Other customers found the coat to be heavy and warm and loved the versatility of being able to remove the fur collar for warmer days.
The Mackage Kay is a stylish, long, puffy coat with an off-center front zip closure. In this knee length coat, you will have a long and lean silhouette despite your winter layers. The princess cut will give you a slim fitted look. An integrated vest with a front zip closure will provide you with extra warmth. Sporting a natural fur trimmed hood creates an exclusive, up-scale design.
Being a parka makes this coat functional. But it's also stylish with its feminine touches of a knitted hood and flattering A-line fit.
The details of this coat abound with items such as:
- A two-way zipper
- An inside knit collar
- A back self-belt
- Zip pockets at waist
- Rib knit cuffs
- A double zipper placket
- Water resistance
- Braided knit detail at the hood.
The back belt forms a waist for a slimming effect. This stunning coat is both attractive and super warm with its down filling.
Other fashionable and charming features include:
• Its stand up ribbed collar will keep the cold air out and you toasty warm.
• The glamorous hood is trimmed with real Asiatic raccoon fur.
• Both the front zipper and the zippered side slit pockets are trimmed with genuine leather.
• Genuine leather trims the belt at back.
• The asymmetric coat closure is a full two-way zipper with a leather pull.
• Trimmings of the coat are 45 percent wool, 45 percent acrylic, and 10 percent spandex.
• The filling is 90 percent duck down and 10 percent feather.
• The outer shell and lining are 100 percent polyester.
• It should be dry cleaned by a leather specialist.