Moose Knuckles Sheep Creek Men's Vest
Don't let the cold hold you back with the light yet capable Sheep Creek vest. Burly RDS (responsible down standard) certified 800FP 90/10 down fends off chills, double-entry patch pockets provide ample room for your effects, and the high-density recycled nylon shell is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) to improve its ability to resist water and wind.
- Protection Rating - Level 1: Chilly – Ultra-light and minimal. Wear these garments to take the chill off breezy nights or as layering option when things get colder than expected.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 28" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- Recycled Lightweight High Density Water Repellent, Breathable and Wind Resistant Nylon Outershell / Stretch Recycled Polyester/Spandex Soft Shell On Pocket and Collar
- Lightweight Recycled Nylon Lining
- Responsibly Sourced RDS Certified 90/10 Down, 800 Fill Power
- Rib-Knit Varsity Collar
- Two-Way YKK Zipper
- Recycled Polyester/Spandex Patch Pockets with Dual-Entry and Brushed Interiors
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Rubberized Sleeve Patch With Integrated Metal Logo
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
Faded Soul Lifetime Membership - A small investment for a lifetime of savings.
With the Faded Soul Lifetime Membership you get:
- 5% store-wide membership discount, including sale items
- Exclusive members-only, limited-time discounts & offers
- No annual fees
- No physical card or codes to remember, your membership is linked to your account, and discounts will automatically be applied to every eligible product in your cart
- IMPORTANT - WHEN PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP, YOU MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT AT CHECK OUT. IF YOU CHECK OUT AS A GUEST, THE MEMBERSHIP WILL NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU.
Shipping & Returns
Free ground shipping on all orders to Canada and the U.S over $100
Faded Soul is proud to offer free returns to our Canadian customers, on all return eligible items. For more details view our Returns & Exchange Policy.
All Sale items reduced more than 40%, and all Special Order items are FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, unexpected delays may occur at various points along the fulfilment and shipping process, and these may cause some delay in the delivery of your order. These delays are beyond our control, we apologise for the inconvenience and want to thank you for your continued support and patience.
All delivery times are based on Canada Post guidelines and are approximate. In most cases these dates will be accurate, however there may be exceptions. We do make every reasonable effort to deliver within the estimated timeline and therefore cannot be responsible for delivery delays beyond our control (including but not limited to delays at international borders, delays caused by weather, etc.). If the purchased item or items are refused by the purchaser or undeliverable and returned to us by the courier you will be charged the actual shipping fees both to and from (not according to the below table). The price of the item will be credited once we receive the item.
All orders placed from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM will be shipped within 48 hours. Orders placed on either Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday.
All shipping services provide a tracking number and insurance for the value of your package.
Shipping within Canada:
- Ground - 3 to 5 business days
- Expresspost - 2 to 3 business days
- Priority Courier -- 1 to 2 business days
Shipping to the US:
- Ground - 5 to 10 business days ($0.00)
- Expresspost USA -- 3 to 5 business days ($29.95)
- Flat Rate ($59.95) - 5 to 10 business days
For purchases outside of Canada, you should consult the customs legislations of your country. For U.S. residents, please refer to the U.S. customs website: www.cbp.gov for more information about the customs regulations.
We do not take responsibility for any customs fees or other issues related to international shipments.
Refusal of Delivery:
If you refuse your order at your door, it will be returned to our warehouse in Thunder Bay. The fees associated with the return delivery and an additional $15 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. The same outcome will occur to packages that are either undeliverable because no one is home during the multiple delivery attempts or the package is not picked up from the courier after a certain number of days. If you have decided you do not want the items you have ordered, please follow our stress free returns policy to avoid these charges.
Incorrect Address Information
Faded Soul is not responsible for parcels delivered to a faulty or incomplete address due to a customer's mistake. If these parcels are returned to our warehouse in Thunder Bay, the fees associated with the return delivery and an additional $15 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. If the parcel is not returned to us, no refund will be issued.
WE SHIP GLOBALLY
To countries including: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Korea, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Puerto Rico, South Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA ** If you don't see your country listed here please contact us for details and options**
Return requests should be made at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your item is eligible for a return, you may request a return label within 30 days from the date you receive your order. Any requests made after 30 days will not be accepted. We will not accept return of goods that have been worn, washed altered in any way or do not have the original tags and packaging (if applicable). Face masks, hats, and underwear are not eligible for a return.